Aerospace Qualified Prepreg Materials
COSMETIC SELF ADHESIVE PHENOLIC PREPREG
- Crush-core prepreg for short curing cycles
- Self-adhesive resin system for sandwich panel application
- Non-halogenated resin formulation
- Excellent FST behaviour
- Very good surface quality
- Amber colour after cure for high varnish and decorative film coverage
- Long shelf and shop life
PF 812 phenolic resol resin is suitable for the manufacturing of high performance light-weight composite structures.
The high FST performance means that PF 812 prepreg can be applied in interior panel structures for all kinds of human transport systems.
Cured PF 812 laminate is self-extinguishing under fire conditions and fulfils international aerospace fire protection regulations regarding Flammability, Smoke and Toxicity (FST).
Both monolithic and sandwich structures can be easily manufactured with this prepreg. The curing can be performed by press, vacuum and autoclave moulding with a pressure of at least 0.7 bar / 10 psi.
PF 812 is a halogen-free and self-adhesive modified phenolic system, designed for very good surface-quality and excellent heat-release and smoke-density properties.
PF 812 prepreg is suitable for:
- Aviation and aerospace industries
- Marine and automotive applications
- Rail industries